Saturday, October 9, 2010

Coming Out Day

Coming Out Day 2010 is Monday the 11th. I don't know how many people are actually gonna come out on Monday who aren't out already, but it's a nice idea. I think one of the gay groups at my school will have a booth and I might stop by. Or not. I've become pretty distant from those groups. As much as people group them together, lesbians don't always get along with gay guys. Were are complete and total opposites, and I think the gay men are the reason that a lot of Americans are against homosexuality. Granted I do believe we should all have equal rights, but when it comes down to it, I would gladly accept having equal rights and my gay brothers not. It's a step. Sometimes that's how it goes. You take baby steps.

You know I don't understand why parents wouldn't want their daughters to be gay. To me, it seems like that would be ideal over having a straight daughter. Your straight daughter could turn out to be a slut and get pounded daily starting in 7th grade. When she goes to college she could be labelled as the sluttiest girl on campus or the girl who gives the best head. And she's gonna demand all the most expensive clothes. Sororities aren't cheap either. And don't forget how many unmarried girls get pregant every day.

Now if you have a lesbian she is most likely going to be interested in sports (like you dad). And she wont get pregnant. Also, she's not going to worry about what all the boys think of her so she's not going to need all those expensive and slutty clothes. Many lesbians have a mind of their own and want to do well for themselves. They get scholarships and want to be doctors and engineers. Not teachers and nurses. Or undecided for 4 years.

Of course there are tons of straight woman who do our gender proud, but I know more sluts than achievers in the straight female gender. Sorry.

Face it, having a lesbian daughter would be awesome.

I know I got off topic but oh well. Come out on Monday. There.

No comments:

Post a Comment